Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm confused....

Story of my life. I seem to always be confused about something. No, that doesn't mean that I'm an idiot. I just have a lot of questions. I like to think of myself as inquisitive(not nosey.) I'll try to spell words right and use correct grammar, but forgive me. I am only human. I guess that's why I started this blog. I wanted to get all the things that run through my head out there in the world. Maybe someone will actually read this. Maybe someone will follow this blog. Maybe someone will be touched by the things that I have to say. One can only hope. I'm still learning things in life, so you all will get to read about things I discover...or things that I can't seem to discover. With that said, welcome to my life.


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment