Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fast Times at Arkansas Tech

I just knew I would be the worst at remembering to write on my blog. With that said, my mind is totally wrapped around a few things this past week. 1. Valentine's Day/Anniversary with Sean 2. Weight Loss 3. College. I like to think I'm a really sweet girlfriend and I am gonna do something so sweet for Sean(He's also the best boyfriend ever). I've lost 7 pounds thus far and I do not plan on stopping anytime soon. College....well, it's college. Booooo. This week has been good. I'm so blessed to have the people I have in my life & a God that never fails me. I really don't have too much to say this time. (weird, right?) Anyways, I'll leave you with some scripture.


"Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves." --Romans 12:10


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment