Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Greatest Thing...

It's been a while since I last wrote a post on my blog. Like I said--WORST BLOGGER EVER, but hey! I try. Haha. I guess the main thing that has been going on in my life lately has been my job. 


I'm so glad that I got this job. It has truly been a blessing to work with people that are kind and GREAT that they are Christians. I prayed before I got this job. I had two interviews in the same day and I was so incredibly worried about which job to choose. 


Long story short, I was blown away by the attitudes in the first interview. I got offered both jobs, but I made sure that I went with my gut and what I felt God had for me. Let me tell you, I couldn't be happier. A new job is stressful, there's no doubt about that...but I'm glad that I got the job I did.


Now on to the next reason for this particular blog....men. Yeah, the whole "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em" thing comes to mind...but seriously. On my heart lately has been the men in my life. I read this blog(which I have already shared on FB, but I will share in a moment.) & It just hit me about how I could be praying for the men in my life.


I don't pray for the men in my life enough, nor do I pray for the women enough. So when I read this blog, it got me to thinking about the things I need to pray for.


Guess what? There's power in prayer. That is such joyous news!! I'm so thankful that God hears my when I speak to Him.


Anyways, I'll stop babbling. Here's the link! It's the post by his fiancee. Sorry, I dunno how to make the accent mark thing! Oh well! Enjoy!!


The Greatest Thing a Woman Can Do for a Man. http://jeffbethke.com/blog/


xoxo,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment