Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 1

So, its been a week since I started. This week has actually been really awesome! I haven't been perfect every day, but I have done really well. I know its only been a week, but I can feel the difference already. I'm going to try not to bore you all so let's cut to the chase.

I've lost a total of........

4 lbs!

This makes my current weight 209. I'm pretty pumped. I definitely don't expect to lose this much every week, but it is definitely a good start.

If you have any questions or advice, don't hesitate to ask/tell.

Thanks, y'all!!

Lauren. :)

5 comments:

  1. You definitely never looked as if you weigh 209.
    In my opinion you loose more if you allow yourself one (food related) sin a day. That's what kept me going when I was getting rid of leftover pregnancy weight.
    And don't forget, you are beautiful, Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl. Keep up the good work. It is a hard road but its definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Claudia, but I definitely feel 209. Lol. I don't want to deny myself everything bc then that will cause me to get off track. Thank you very much : )

    Theresa, thank you! I know it will be worth it in the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl! Congrats on the 4 lbs this week! That is a great start.

    ReplyDelete